At the beginning of May, Zynga launched a quick sharing option in FrontierVille that allowed users to simply click on an in-game window to requests for items, share bonuses, etc. without having to wait for the blue and white Facebook pop-up to appear on top of the gameplay area. The feature has apparently gone over so well that the FarmVille team has started rolling out this one-click sharing feature to a lucky group of farmers to test.
To be clear, this doesn't mean that Zynga will automatically share items to your wall without your permission, it will just allow you to skip a step when you actually want to post something. Say you want to share the news that you've just mastered a new crop, or you want to share that newborn calf that you've just discovered. After clicking on the window to share it, a post will automatically be generated on your wall using your current Facebook privacy settings.
There's no way to sign up to be one of these farmers, as the rollout appears to have happened randomly. There's also no telling when every farmer will have access to this time-saving feature, but we're willing to be patient for such a great end result. Facebook will no longer be able to force me out of full screen play just because I want to share some extra bushels? Yes please!
Have you received this one-click sharing feature in FarmVille? Will you use the option when it rolls around to you, or do you prefer to post everything manually?
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!