Another building project looks to be coming to FarmVille in the very near future in the form of a Water Wheel. The image above shows you what the final menu of the Water Wheel will look like. Don't be fooled by the "Spring Garden" text, as this is likely a placeholder that will be corrected upon the Wheel's final release.
The comparison, however, does give us something to go on, in that we know that once we're done building the Water Wheel, we'll be able to choose any of the stages we'd like to actually show on our farm, allowing for a bit of customization should the massive, heavily decorated final product not be to your liking. I personally think it's lovely, but to each farmer their own.
No word yet on which set of building materials this will require, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Watering Cans being a required ingredient since this is a Water Wheel after all. We also don't know if the building will have a function, or if it will just be decorative (I'm leaning towards the latter). We'll make sure to give you all of the details about this new building as soon as it officially launches in the game.
What do you think of the FarmVille Water Wheel? Would you like to be able to use this building for some purpose - Watering Can production, perhaps? Or, are you happy adding another customizable decoration to your land? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Don’t know how to use your air fryer? This cheat sheet can help
- You need to see these 10 home decor deals from Target — they’re so goo…
- Shoppers say this top-rated heated foot massager is ‘pretty amazing’ —…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!