Can't hack your nosy neighbors anymore? Consider this 10-bedroom Victorian mansion located on Watch Island, a private island in the Thousand Islands region near Clayton, N.Y., Listing price: $1,950,000.
The 6,500-square-foot house was built in 1903 by Walter Jerome Green Jr., a banker and yachtsman. It sits on 1.3 acres and has all the modern amenities, including a large boathouse and extensive docking facilities -- which one would obviously need. The island is located near the Thousand Islands Bridge.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program