To go along with the release of the Pioneer Camp in FrontierVille, Zynga has also launched a Pioneer Campsite Collection in the game. However, instead of earning these collectibles are random by collecting this "building's" Daily Bonus, you'll be given these five collectibles outright when completing the six Pioneer Camp Goals.
You'll need the following:
Interestingly, you'll actually earn the Roasted Mallow twice, meaning that you'll have one left over even after turning in this collection. For doing so, you'll receive the Sleeping Bag for Two, which should be the perfect decoration to go alongside all of those tents you'll earn for helping each individual traveler along the way. As far as collections go, this may not be the most difficult to complete, but it is incredibly interesting (at least, in the way that Zynga will hand you everything you need), and we'll make sure to let you know if other collections adopt the same feature in the future.
What do you think of the Pioneer Campsite Collection? Would you prefer completing this collection be more "random," rather than guaranteed, or do you just want that Sleeping Bag for Two? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!