Talk about working for a tough crowd. Yowsa! This 6,551-square-foot home, listed at $26.5 million in tony Del Mar, Calif., was built by famed architect Bob Ray Offenhauser for Colleen Knapp, the founder of Architectural Digest. It's considered the premier beachfront home in this North San Diego County community, which hasn't stopped its price from melting away like a snowman on the first day of spring.
It was listed in 2010 for $50 million -- for reasons that elude us (no offense intended to a house with 500-year-old windows imported from France) -- and then later dropped to $39 million.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap