A very short (but very cool) event is currently taking place in FarmVille, as Double Mastery has been turned on to last from now until tomorrow evening (9:00 PM PDT, to be specific). Remember, Double Mastery works to offer you twice the amount of mastery points for all trees and crops harvested during the promotional period.
So, let's say you harvest 100 Strawberries: Instead of receiving 100 mastery points, you'd receive 200. But wait! If you add a Strawberry bushel to the mix (in our example), you would earn three times the mastery, taking your 100 harvests to a whopping 300 points! If you plan your planting and harvesting correctly over the next 24 hours or so, you can probably master a good portion of one short-growth-time crop, if not master one completely. Just make sure to plant something that doesn't take so long to grow that you're harvesting it after the double mastery has expired!
Are you excited to see Double Mastery return to FarmVille? Which crop or tree will you work on mastering during this time frame? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!