While some bugs and glitches in FrontierVille can actually be large enough to negatively impact the way we play the game, we've discovered another bug that's just downright head-scratching. When logging into my Homestead, I scanned to my livestock area only to find a large empty space in the middle of my injured and mystery animals. My Spring Bears had completely disappeared from my land!
I hadn't sold the Bears, and I hadn't moved them to another area on my Homestead; they had simply vanished, without a trace. Thinking that a simple refresh of the game might fix matters, I was left to discover that while my Spring Bears had returned, my entire collection of Lynxes had now disappeared instead! Refreshing the game a second time seemed to fix matters, but only temporarily, as I've continued to discover missing patches of animals when logging in at different times over the past few hours. I suppose the fact that refreshing often makes them reappear makes this a bug that we really shouldn't worry about, but it is something to keep in mind all the same. Don't panic and start buying additional Cows, Goats, Mules and the like, if they start "disappearing" as well - save those coins for something else.
If this bug becomes any more widespread, or looks to cause some actual damage to our games, we'll make sure to update this space.
In the meantime, let us know if you've suffered from any similar glitches or bugs in the comments. Have your animals disappeared and reappeared for no reason?
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!