While summer may be a time for outdoor activities, if you're the kind that would rather sit inside and curl up with a good book, Cafe World has a new catering order that's just for you. The Book Club Brunch sees you catering a book club's meeting, with the prize being a novel meal in the form of a Book Party Plate (fruits, cheeses, and what appear to be crackers).
In order to earn this new recipe, you'll need to complete this order's five tasks. While only two of these five tasks are actual cooking requirements (the other three have you collecting items from friends), you'll soon see that this isn't as good of news as you might have hoped to hear. Meet us behind the break to see just what you'll need to do here to walk away with a new recipe.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Frozen versions of popular desserts that will keep summer going all…
- Things you never knew you could make with puff pastry dough
- Yes, your waist will look extra ‘snatched’ in these paper bag pants fr…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!