From now until June 15, players are being given some extra incentive to jump into FrontierVille at least once per day, as Zynga has created an opportunity to give all users a chance to win Horseshoes just for playing the game. Unfortunately, this promotion may just now be rolling out to some users, meaning that we've missed a full day of prizes due to the system simply not being available on the advertised June 10 ready date.
Still, to earn your chance at free Horseshoes, just click on the window above when it appears in your own game. From there, you'll be shown a second window detailing your prize. As one example, I clicked on the window above and received a single free Horseshoe as my prize. Sure, that's not worth very much on its own, but if you save up all of your prizes during this event, you could end up with enough to actually purchase something worthwhile. It will just be interesting to see whether those people who are just receiving this promotion are given an extra day, or if they will be stuck in the unlucky bunch.
What have you won from the free Horseshoes promotion celebrating FrontierVille's first birthday? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!