If you're looking for some more goals to complete in FrontierVille, but also don't want to miss out on celebrating the game's first birthday on Facebook then you're in luck as Zynga has released a trio of new goals for you to complete within the birthday celebration event itself (how convenient)!
The first goal is called "Frontier Friends & Family," and as you'll see, is just the start of the series' walk down memory lane, highlighting some of the big events that happened during the game's first year (which included creating a spouse and family for your avatar on the Homestead).
Have your Spouse feed 20 Sheep on your Homestead
Collect 10 Frontier Censuses
Have your Spouse Chop Trees 20 Times
The Sheep for this goal must be outside of the Livestock Pen, so make sure to either purchase some additional sheep or pull some out so your spouse can feed them that way. Meanwhile, your friends will need to give you the Frontier Census papers to complete that task. Your rewards for finishing this first goal are 300 coins, 300 XP and one Care Package.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- This top-rated mop cleaning system with wet and dry capabilities is…
- Here are the best women’s shoes on sale during Nordstrom’s Anniversary…
- 3 TikTok-viral kitchen gadgets that are incredibly useful
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!