Don't worry - while FarmVille may have temporarily launched into a celebration for its second birthday, the more realistic animals and trees aren't gone for good. In fact, it seems as though Zynga is readying the game for another geographical journey, with new unreleased items being discovered in both a Swiss and New England theme. Sure, we've seen a New England theme in the game before, but a new Honey Locust Tree (a real-world tree native to the very edge of what would be considered the NE United States, along with the midwest) could simply mean that some New England items previously released will be making a comeback and accessorized with a few new items (it isn't the first time we've seen such a thing happen).
Meanwhile, a Swiss Horse and Swiss Foal will give horse collectors something to be excited for. The Swiss Horse will likely be released for around 26 Farm Cash, while we assume the foal will be discovered as usual by breeding the Swiss Horse with a Stallion in your Horse Stable.
Either way, the lack of any associated items in this unreleased set does make us wonder if these items will just be casually released to the store, but if they do launch back into larger themes, we'll make sure to let you know.
What do you think of the Swiss Horse or Honey Locust Tree? Would you pay Farm Cash to add these items to your farm? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!