If you're in the mood to redecorate your farm in FarmVille, or simply in the mood to bake some sweets in the kitchen, keep Zynga in mind as you go about your duties, as it has launched two new contests to celebrate FarmVille's Second Birthday.
For chefs, you've been asked to create a FarmVille Birthday themed dessert. It can be a pie, cake, cupcakes, or anything else that will satisfy a sweet tooth, so long as you are creative and stick to the theme. You have until June 21 to come up with your best creation and then post a picture on the game's official forums. From there, the top 15 desserts will be chosen by the FarmVille team. Each of these 15 winners will receive 1,000 Farm Cash, 1 million coins and any limited edition FarmVille item of their choice (so long as it is currently available in the game's store, or has been at some point in the past). Remember, the cake must be both FarmVIlle and birthday themed so get those creative juices flowing and combine both into the best sweet treat you can think of!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!