Apparently, a fairly large set of issues has been put to rest in CityVille concerning the Warehouse and storage features. For users that had two Warehouses, that second Warehouse has now been removed from your town, as it was the culprit behind "multiple technical issues." Additionally, Zynga has granted two extra slots of storage to players who were affected.
Let's reiterate that once more - two additional storage slots will bring the total up to 26 spots of storage at maximum. Only if you were affected by these issues will you receive those bonuses, however. Furthermore, there doesn't seem to be a requirement for how often you used your Warehouse before the glitch, as the most early of original Warehouses in the game will automatically receive the capacity boost as well.
Will two free spaces ultimately cause a riot with users in CityVille? With the fact that free space is such a commodity in the game, I'd have to say I wouldn't be surprised if this hurt Zynga more than it helped them in the end.
Was your CityVille town under the Warehouse glitch? Are you happy that Zynga has offered you additional storage because of it, or should the upgrade go to every person that plays the game instead? Sound off in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card