The Angry Birds are going where no bird has gone before: underground. Rovio is readying a brand new Angry Birds episode, "Mine and Dine," for release soon in "appstores everywhere," the company said in a Facebook announcement. "We have another brand new episode coming up for Angry Birds," the Rovio message reads. "Take the fight for the eggs to dark underground caverns and use the geology to your advantage to root out the peskiest of piggies!"
No pricing, release date, or when it will be available on all platforms have been announced for the sixth Angry Birds episode. But we can guarantee three things: Birds will be flung, wood and ice will be shattered, and pigs will be squished. And judging from the trailer, we'll have to use stalactites, boulders and explosives to knock the resilient piglets from their wooden fortresses. Either way, we know you're going to be all over Mine and Dine as soon as it releases, so we won't even bother saying "stay tuned." Wait--dammit!
Are you psyched for yet another Angry Birds episode? What do you think Rovio will do next with the Angry Birds? Sound off in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Nordstrom just marked down this popular weighted robe to 60% off
- Kimchi recipes that are taking over TikTok
- Williams Sonoma’s Warehouse Sale has kitchen items up to 75% off
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021