To help celebrate FarmVille's upcoming second birthday, Zynga will be releasing a new crop in the game in form the of the Birthday Cake. This Birthday Cake winds up being quite a large, layered and decorated cake, so each layer is added in the stages of the crop's growth - how cute!
We know this crop will offer bushels, which also leaves us to wonder if a themed set of recipes will be released for each of the Crafting buildings to give us extra incentive to actually grow them - like we needed any. Even if these crafting recipes don't exist, the simple (assumed) fact that the cake will only be available to grow (and therefore master) for a limited amount of time is more than enough reason for me to stop whatever I'm doing and plant them as soon as possible. Who's with me?!
Check out the rest of our FarmVille Second Birthday coverage right here.
Will you stop your normal farming activities to plant the Birthday Cake crop when/if it's officially released? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!