We've discovered a trio of unreleased FarmVille items this evening, with two being part of the upcoming FarmVille's second birthday celebration that we expect to launch in the game in the coming days. These two items are the Birthday Cake Topiary and Birthday Party Tent. The tent in particular is a very interesting item, as it immediately reminds us of events like the Royal Wedding, which also contained a tent. Could this Birthday Party Tent actually be more than a decoration?
While we imagine the possibilities, we can also take a look at a new duck - the Ruddy Duck. While this little fella makes a visual statement, we can only expect him to be released as normal via a market update. While it would be great if Zynga released an update to the ducks you can receive from growing Ducklings, we'll go with this assumption in the meantime.
Either way, we'll make sure to let you know how to get your hands on any of these items once they fully launch so keep checking back.
Check out the rest of our FarmVille Second Birthday coverage right here.
Do you think the Birthday Party tent is just a decoration, or will it be a new feature like the Royal Wedding that has you inviting your friends for prizes? Speculate with us in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!