The Beverly Hills estate of Armand Marciano, the co-founder of Guess? Inc., just came on the market at $63 million, which is a lot of jeans, no matter who's doing the zipping.
The 30,000-square-foot Mediterranean estate has a total of 10 bedrooms and 22 bathrooms, according to the MLS. It sits on nearly 20 acres. This is one of those places that oozes Old World European elegance and has the kind of privacy that people with $63 million to spend on a house prefer to have. There are formal living and dining rooms, nine fireplaces, a library and an elevator. At 30,000 square feet, maybe a map should be included, too.
The main house has an elevator and there are three bedrooms in the staff quarters. There is a mosaic-tiled swimming pool, orchards, fountains, a pool house with kitchen and pizza oven, and a tennis court and pavilion.
Along with a 17-car garage, there's room for 27 cars to park in the motor court. There's also an extensive wine cellar, a media screening, projection room and a commercial grade kitchen.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program