If you've yet to upgrade your FrontierVille homestead to either the 35 x 35 or 37 x 37 size, you can now purchase these third and fourth land expansion missions for 30% off the normal price (the original price was 1,000 coins for early adopters). Unfortunately, this doesn't change the requirements for each land expansion's set of missions, but any time we can save some coins in FrontierVille, I'll gladly jump on board.
For a complete guide to completing each land expansion, check out our guides:
35 x 35 Land Expansion Missions
37 x 37 Land Expansion Missions
Remember, once you reach these two levels, you can move right ahead into the 39 x 39 Colossal Land Expansion that just launched this week.
What have you done with all of your expansions in FrontierVille? Do you use them to grow crops? Hold buildings or extra decorations? Raise a debris garden? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You