As you make it to level 10 and beyond in Empires & Allies, you might be left with quests that asks you to purchase certain materials from your friends' markets (buildings you can use to sell excess Metals, Oil and so on), or you may simply want to purchase some extra Oil to always have a full supply (as one example). But, do you really want to visit each and every one of your friends to see what they're selling?
Sure, the game loads fairly quickly, but what if you have already accumulated dozens of neighbors? Visiting each one would definitely be a time consuming process, but luckily there's a streamlined way to see who is selling what, and when. All you'll need to do is click on the "My Neighbors" tab above the Empires & Allies gameplay area. From there, you'll see a list of all of your current neighbors in the game, along with a section that shows you visually what each friend has for sale.
As you can see above, I currently have the option of buying Oil or Gold from two friends. I would then simply look at which friend is selling the Oil or Gold and then manually visit them back in the game. Sure, it would be great if Zynga released an overall marketplace, like the Bushels marketplace in FarmVille, that lets you shop from all friends at once, but for now, keep this tip in mind to save yourself time when looking for extra materials.
Check out the rest of our Empires & Allies Cheats and Tips right here.
Did you already know you could look at the My Neighbors tab to see what your neighbors are selling? Will you use this method in the future? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023