Guess what? Just like in Zynga's CityVille, where you can open businesses without technically attaching them to Roads, you can do the same thing in Empires & Allies. Here, though, you don't even need sidewalks! You've already seen just how many buildings you'll need to construct on your tiny island parcel from our look at just the first 10 missions in the game, and it only gets worse from there.
The fact of the matter is - Roads are big, and they take up space you may not be willing to spare. The good thing is, you can delete them entirely (if you so choose) to earn back that much-needed space for additional Barracks, Lumber Mills and so on. While this is a bit of a double-sided scenario, as those Roads also give you free space on which you can place units to protect your buildings, you can achieve the same outcome by simply placing Troops at the corners of your buildings, deleting Roads that connect buildings as they simply aren't necessary. You can see my own island at the top of this post - I've surrounded by Lumber Mills with tons of troops, and don't have a single piece of Road clogging up the space.
Since you don't have citizens wandering your streets like in CityVille, why not entertain the thought of deleting Roads altogether, and then save your coins that you would have spent on expanding to pay for better units?
Check out the rest of our Empires & Allies cheats and tips right here.
Have you deleted Roads from your Empire? Are there any other tips your neighbors should know? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 5 cute and cozy short puffer jackets that’ll keep you warm all wint…
- Here’s where to buy the pearl name necklace Justin Bieber was spotted …
- TikToker shares Jersey Mike’s keto-friendly ‘sub in a tub’ hack: ‘OMG …
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021