We did a double-take when we saw the price of this Plymouth home, thinking it was in Plymouth Mass., where it would be a steal for $1,999,000. Alas, the difference 1,200 miles make. Located in Plymouth, Minn., this home's magnificence isn't diminished, but its price certainly is.
With a recent price drop from $2,295,000, and listed by Wade Hanson, a candidate on the last "Apprentice" who was featured in this post by our pal Sheree R. Curry, this 11,717-square-foot Mediterranean-inspired home sits tucked away at the end of a long driveway in a neighborhood of very unassuming homes.
As the owners noted, "The Joneses had to keep up with us, not us with the Joneses." @gmail.com>
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program