Perhaps in celebration of National Doughnut Day, Zynga has released a new Pastry Station in Cafe World, allowing you create all sorts of customizable, specialty desserts in your cafe. Like the Sous Chef Station, you'll need to hire a crew to work at your Pastry Station to speed up your activities (yes, you can technically go it alone, but isn't the game better with friends?).
Unlike the Sous Chef Station, however, this Pastry Station will allow for true interaction amongst friends, as you'll be able to customize the writing on top of new cakes. Your crew can suggest what should be written on top of the cake, and then you get to choose a winner from the responses provided. But wait! Before you can get to all of this sweet pastry goodness, you'll first need to build the Pastry Station to completion, using four building materials that you can learn more about behind the break.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!