Tonight's FarmVille update brought with it two (technically three) new animals in the Connemara Pony and Irish Hare. Our prediction about the cost of the Connemara Pony has been proven correct, as it is now available for 24 Farm Cash. Remember, by purchasing one of these Ponies and placing it in your Horse Stable with a Stallion (ether wandering or permanent) you'll have a chance of breeding the Connemara Pony Foal that can be shared with friends. Even for a gray Pony, it's foal would still have to be cute, right?
Meanwhile, the Irish Hare is still a bit expensive, at 12 Farm Cash each. Will we ever see a day when new limited edition animals no longer solely cost Farm Cash? I doubt it, but we'll make sure to scream to the four corners (in excitement of course) if that day ever comes.
What do you think of these new Ireland-themed animals? Will you add the Connemara Pony to your collection in the game, or are you more interested in earning the foal from friends? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!