A new Community Building is now available to add to your town in CityVille. The Water Bottling Plant is a fairly large structure, both in terms of its food print and its height, and it can be purchased from the store for 125,000 coins.
Of course, it isn't as simple as just placing the building and moving on, as you'll need to construct it with the help of friends. The building's base takes a whopping 13 whacks to complete (remember, that will take up 13 energy, which is no small amount), and after that, you'll have to hire almost as many friends to work as staff in the building - 12 friends, to be exact.
Once you've gathered enough staff members, you'll receive a boost of 1,750 citizens to your total population cap. That's a huge boost, to be sure, but you'll definitely have to earn it.
Check out the rest of our CityVille Cheats & Tips right here.
What do you think of this newest Community Building? Is it worth spending all of those energy points to build, or do you already have a high enough energy cap to last you well into the future? Sound off in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!