Ok, this has to be one of the most "out-there" advergames I've seen released on Facebook to date. The people at Mr. Rooter plumbing have taken a humorous look at clogged drain with "Scout's Game," available to play by liking the company's Facebook page.
Scout's Game asks you to stop a young girl named Scout from flushing her toys down the toilet, thus clogging the drain. This arcade-style game isn't really the traditional Facebook game, being played in short sessions of a minute or less, requiring you to work on your own, rather than anything social. Still, there's a humor here that can't be matched. Scout will throw items towards the toilet, and you'll need to simply click on them with your mouse before they land in the bowl. Once the toilet overflows or you run out of time, you'll need to "call Mr. Rooter," ending the game.
You'll have power-ups to watch out for as you play, including plungers that lower the toilet's current clog level, along with those that make the toys bigger or slow them down, thus making them easier to hit. There are even leaderboards to submit your scores to. Will this game attract a mass audience, or even come close to competing with the big boys? Probably not, but if you're in for a humorous few minutes of fun on Facebook, you could do much worse.
Play Mr. Rooter's Scout's Game on Facebook -->
Have you tried Mr. Rooter's Scout's Game? How do you think this advergame compares to others on the site? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- 19-year-old artist elevates plain jean jackets with hand-painted celeb…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021