This is the kind of property that makes you want to let out a low whistle of appreciation. And make it it a nice long one, 'cause this is Texas we're talking about and we all know that things in Texas need to be a little larger than life.
This 14,795-square-foot contemporary home, listed at $9,750,000, has seven bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. There are another four half-baths scattered throughout.
The house includes an apartment with a kitchen and living room. There is a full kitchen plus a smaller catering kitchen, featuring Miele and Sub-Zero appliances. The two-story home has a formal living room, dining room, children's playroom, media room and a game room with a bar. There is also a hobby area, a gym and a study. The bathrooms have some way cool fixtures. The property is 1.77 acres.
Lynette Scruggs of Dave Perry-Miller & Associates, an Ebby Halliday company, is the listing agent.
More on AOL :
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Get property tax help from our experts.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap