A few days ago, we gave you a sneak peek at some (then) unreleased goals in FrontierVille concerning the Big Barn. At the time, it was unknown whether or not this Big Barn would be an entirely new building or simply an upgrade to the original Barn, but it turns out that the latter is true. If you've got a fully built Barn on your land, you can now upgrade it to store Mules, Oxen, Cows, and Horses, freeing up tons of space on your land, and allowing you to feed animals in mass quantities that much easier.
To start the upgrade, just click on your Barn and click on Upgrade on the drop-down menu that appears. You'll need to pay 2,500 coins to start the upgrading process, and will then have to collect additional building materials to complete the transformation. Your Barn will change appearance through this upgrade, so if you don't care about the extra animal storage, you're more than free to ignore it entirely.
Meet us behind the break to see which ingredients you'll need to finish the Big Barn upgrade.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!