Forget the normal Sunday evening updates - tonight marks an unusual (but appreciated) Friday night update in FarmVille, as the team is allowing players a chance to purchase new items in advance of the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, if they won't be around the computer during that time. Two (technically four) new animals have been added to the game in a new Ireland limited edition theme, with these animals being the Kerry Cow and Irish Hunter Horse.
The Kerry Cow costs 22 Farm Cash, while the Horse costs more at 26 Farm Cash. Of course, with either of these animals you have a chance to breed them, with the Kerry Cow giving off an adorable Kerry Calf, and the Irish Hunter Foal coming from an adult horse. You'll have 17 days to add either of these animals to your farm (the three extra days are also a nice holiday-based touch), so just remember to check out the store once you're back in the swing of things so you don't forget they exist.
What do you think of these Irish animals? What other Irish animals should Zynga add to the game? Should we see a return of some of the St. Patrick's Day items, or are these realistic animals enough? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Got the new iPhone 13? These are the 8 best cases to buy for your n…
- Baby safety must-haves for new parents
- TikTok is obsessed with this ’emotional support’ water bottle — and it…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!