There is much to commend this house on Los Angeles' Westside listed at $23 million, so forgive us for getting hung up on the Zen-like grounds. It's just one of those places where they could have stopped there and still would have had us.
The midcentury contemporary sits on about 1.67 acres of serenity and includes a six-bedroom main house of more than 9,000 square feet. There is a detached guest house, a pool house with kitchen and bath, and a detached state-of-the-art gym.
The walled and gated compound has parklike grounds that include an outdoor courtyard complete with fountain and a resort-style pool. The master suite has his-and-hers baths. The gourmet cooks' kitchen has a breakfast room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace. There are formal living and dining rooms, and a library with built-in, floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
Myra Nourmand of Nourmand & Associates, Beverly Hills, has the listing.
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Get property tax help from our experts.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program