In celebration of the changes currently rolling out in FarmVille's Pig Breeding feature, Zynga has released an unusual afternoon update to the market, which sees two new Boars added to the animals tab. You can now purchase either the Green Spots Boar or the Yellow Spots Boar for 30 Farm Cash. Oddly, the names of these creatures only tell half of the story, as your Green Spots Boar is actually predominately orange, and the Yellow Spots Boar is practically entirely purple (not that I'm complaining - just look at how cute they are!).
Both of these Boars will allow you to breed similar looking Piglets, and you have even more incentive to do so now, as you'll soon be able to earn points for each Piglet bred and kept on your farm. Remember, even if you happen to receive a rather nasty looking Piglet, you'll also be able to trade that "dud" in for Love Potions - not a bad deal.
Are these Boars worth 30 Farm Cash? You tell us - will you purchase of these for your farm, or are you more of a Sheep Breeder? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 6 versatile closet essentials you need in your fall wardrobe — they…
- These slow cooked birria tacos are a must try
- TikTok found a $19 dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag: ‘You can’…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!