Tonight's FarmVille update apparently sees the final set of GagaVille items being released to the store, with this update bringing with it four new trees. There's the pair of the Gem Fruit Trees that we've told you about previously, available for 7 and 12 Farm Cash each, along with giant versions of the Chrome Apple and Chrome Cherry Tree.
Interestingly, even though both of the latter trees are large, they don't have the same price tag, as the Big Chrome Apple Tree costs 7 Farm Cash and the Big Chrome Cherry Tree costs 12 Farm Cash. I'm actually glad that this theme is coming to an end, as I don't know how much more my virtual wallet could take before bursting into flames from overuse. All of these trees are masterable, and they'll all be available in the game for the next two weeks.
Check out the rest of our GagaVille coverage right here. >
What do you think of these new (and apparently final) GagaVille trees? Are you ready for Lady Gaga to say her farewell to the game, or could you continue adding these brightly colored items to your farm for eternity? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!