Forget the rule of three - Zynga has adopted a rule of two in Cafe World, as we've seen yet another double item being released in the game. First, we were given a chance to add a second Deep Fryer to our cafes, and then a second Pizza Oven. Now, we're given a chance to place a second 4x Mega Stove that will give us a chance to cook four more dishes at once, all with one click cooking (hey, I guess that is three things after all...).
While you can place the second 4x Mega Stove and build it separately, you can also complete a new set of five goals in the game as you go along. You will, of course, need to have finished working on your first Mega Stove to unlock the second, so check out our guide to doing just that if you need to catch up (don't worry, I'm behind too). Part I of V asks you to simply place your second Mega Stove in your Cafe to get you started.
Place your second 4x Mega Stove to begin unlocking burners
Serve Macaroni and Cheese 10 Times
Spice 4 Neighbors' Stoves
Luckily, Macaroni and Cheese only takes two hours to cook, so you won't have to wait too long before moving on. The next goal gets a bit trickier, so meet us behind the break to see what it is.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 delicious takes on TikTok’s ricotta toast trend
- 5 creative ways to plate ‘boring’ foods so they look amazing: ‘Do you …
- Working from home for good? Get a top-rated desk on sale for more than…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!