Earlier this evening, we brought you an in-depth look at the new Orchard Goals in FrontierVille. This new building will allow you to store your fruit trees and harvest from them in bulk, saving you time along with clearing up tons of space on your Homestead (a theme Zynga seems to have adopted recently, much to our excitement). The Orchard itself must be built as any other building in the game, by starting with its base.
You must be level 26 or higher to receive the Orchard feature. As you might expect, once you build the base, you'll need to collect six all new ingredients: 15 each of Cuttings, Rootstocks and Grafting Waxes, and 10 each of Insect Sprays, Pruners and Fencing. For a complete look at how the Orchard works, meet us behind the break.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 cocktails that are perfect for beer lovers
- The celebrity-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket is on sale for Nordstro…
- ‘The most comfortable shirt I own’: Almost 600 Nordstrom shoppers are …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!