It's a great thing that Zynga finally decided to add a goal manager to Cafe World, as they sure haven't slowed down on releasing new goal series to the game (that, and I can't imagine that the vast majority of players would have put up with it much longer, but I digress). One of the newest goal series we've seen released deals with all things sweets, and is called "The Cookie Crowd."
The Cookie Crowd has five parts, with the first goal being incredibly easy, asking you to simply cook dishes, rather than serve them.
Cook Chocolate Cream Pie 2 Times
Cook Gem Cake 5 Times
Cook Angel Fruit Cake 3 Times
Just set these dishes to cook and voila - mission completed. You'll receive the Cookie Table decoration for finishing this first (incredibly simple) goal.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- People on TikTok are loving the Nike Bliss Luxe Pants for wearing t…
- 5 recipes that are a mint lover’s dream
- Jump-start your mornings with these easy breakfast bar recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!