Similar to the way experience points are added to your total automatically in FrontierVille, without you having to click on the bonus item for it to count, Zynga has changed bonus energy drops to work in the same way. While this seems to be a fairly inconsequential update, users that feed animals inside the new Livestock Pen are finding that it has triggered a second change that isn't very positive.
In the past, users were able to feed every animal inside the Livestock Pen regardless of their current energy on-hand. For example, you could feed 100 Sheep in your Livestock Pen with just one energy. Now that this new energy drop system has been put into place, any energy you would have received for doing so (just think of how many bonus items would appear from 100 fed animals) is automatically used. What's more, this update actually glitched the above scenario, so Zynga has to change the entire Livestock Pen to limit you to only feeding enough animals that you currently have energy on hand to feed. You can see this for yourself in the image at the top of this post. The menu physically won't let you feed more than two animals, if you only have two energy, as was the case in my example.
So much for free XP and the like, but I guess this is one time where we can say "it was fun while it lasted." Either way, we'll make sure to let you know if continued change occur with energy drops and the Livestock Pen, until Zynga can find a good balance.
What do you think of this new change? Did you routinely feed all of the animals in your Livestock Pen to receive free energy and other bonus items? Will you stop feeding your Livestock Pen animals now that this change has occurred? Sound off in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!