After allowing Sheep Breeding to become a feature only used by those farmers with tons of premium currency to spare, it seems as though Zynga is looking to avoid that outcome with Pig Breeding in FarmVille, as they have released two new Sows to the game's store - both of which cost coins. I know, I was shocked too.
You have two color choices to choose from - the Light Blue Sow and the Medium Red Sow. Both cost 100,000 coins, so even if you're just an animal collector, rather than a Pig Breeder, these might be worth adding to your collection, considering the low price. Whether you choose the red or the blue side of the debate, you'll receive a Sow with the same stats, and you'll receive 1,000 XP for your purchase.
Both of these animals are free from any current theme in the store, but are still limited edition, only being available in the game for the next two weeks. Make sure to shop for these little piggies fast while you still have the chance.
Do you appreciate seeing breeding animals released for coins? Do you think more people would still participate in Sheep Breeding if the Rams and Ewes didn't cost so much to purchase? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!