Just as we predicted, two new sets of GagaVille-themed trees have been added to FarmVille's store this weekend, coming in the form of the Jewel Tree and Giant Jewel Tree, along with the Pink Gem Tree and the Giant Pink Gem Tree.
Unfortunately, you'll need to spend quite a few Farm Cash if you want all four - 7 Farm Cash each for the normal sized trees, and 12 Farm Cash each for the giant versions. Remember though, you can always hope to receive one of the Giant trees from a Mystery Seedling, if you'd rather save that 24 Farm Cash (I know I would). Even though they're so unrealistic, all four of these trees can be mastered, which will likely be some of the biggest incentive in purchasing them (if you're as big of a collector of mastery signs as I am). Either way, you'll need to shop fast, as these items will only be in the store for the next two weeks.
Check out the rest of our GagaVille coverage right here. >
Which of these two tree pairs do you like more? Do you like the Pink Gem Tree because it matches the regular Gem Tree released earlier in the theme, or do you like the more original Jewel Tree? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- This top-rated therapy light used to treat seasonal depression is o…
- 10 affordable Anthropologie gold mirror dupes that are just as stunnin…
- This gorgeous Kate Spade purse is over $130 off at the most unlikely r…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!