Have you ever played Zynga's Words with Friends, the Scrabble clone available on iOS and Android devices? Even if you haven't, Zynga hopes that you'll do so now, as Lady Gaga has infiltrated the game with a new sweepstakes. The Words with Gaga Sweepstakes sees a special "Word of the Day" being made available from now until May 26. If you play that word in any of your games that day, you'll be entered to win a Daily Prize pack.
Today's word, for instance, is "PAWS." Of course, you'll have to become lucky enough to have all four of those letters either in your hand, or available to play on the board, but if you can get the job done, you'll be asked to fill out an entry form to officially enter the contest. Each of the daily prize packs include a signed copy of Lady Gaga's newest CD "Born This Way," along with a three-day, two night trip for the winner and a guest to see Lady Gaga in concert.
Remember, you'll need to check Zynga's website once per day to find out what the new Word of the Day is, so you can increase your chances of winning. The app is free on both services, however, so there really is nothing to lose if you happen to own a smartphone.
Will you enter the Words with Gaga Sweepstakes? How easy do you think it would be to find those letters in your game? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021