Another limited time Farm Cash promotion has launched in FarmVille, with Zynga giving users the opportunity to purchase one of three basic Farm Cash packages to receive a Disco Ball Tree as a prize (in addition to the Farm Cash you actually purchased).
The three packages range from $1 for 4 Farm Cash to $20 for 115 Farm Cash. While these are the standard prices, the Disco Ball Tree does change things slightly. When first released in the store, you would have had to purchase a Disco Ball Tree for 15 Farm Cash. Then again, the Disco Ball Tree now also shows up for free as a Mystery Seedling from a Confetti Tree, so you could technically have a whole forest worth of them on your farm already, depending on how many trees you've gathered.
So, is this promotion worth it? It's not like the Farm Cash has actually been discounted by a great amount (less than a dollar has been taken off of each package's original price), and the Disco Ball Tree has a greatly diminished value thanks to the Mystery Seedling feature. Ultimately, the answer to that question will be up to you, but you'll need to decide fast - this offer will only be available for the next two days.
What do you think of this Farm Cash prize? Do you think the Disco Ball Tree is a great incentive object for people to purchase Farm Cash, or should we be offered something we can't get anywhere else? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!