Your land was peaceful, prosperous and beautiful before the Crimson Empire attacked. They were organized, vicious and lethal. You didn't stand a chance in the initial assault, but your people aren't going to simply lay down without a fight! Such is the story in Army Attack on Facebook - the latest game from Digital Chocolate. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to hold back the Crimson Empire attack and eventually turn the tide of battle, freeing your land from their occupation.
Army Attack plays as a simplified RTS, or real-time strategy game. There's an energy system and quests to complete, giving the game that "Facebook" touch, but the overall game does still offer a sense of strategy and control over your own fate. Gameplay takes place on a grid containing towns that can be liberated from enemy control, minefields that slow your progress, supply drop points, and enough barricades to support even the smallest of armies, giving them a fighting chance.
While gameplay is technically turn-based, for the most part the gameplay seems fairly one-sided. That is, you start the game being given a fairly large area on control on the bottom of the starting map. Enemy units have set up minefields and barricades defending the town of Southgate to the north. You'll need to click on your units to move them into position (each movement takes energy), and if they are close enough to attack the enemy, they can do so by simply clicking on the enemy and spending another energy.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021