As we previewed earlier this week, a system of business upgrades has now been launched in CityVille, with the first business capable of upgrading being the Bakery. Similar to upgrades to your Community Buildings like the Bank or Post Office, your Bakery can be upgraded two times, with each upgrade making the Bakery larger and grander in appearance, and also triggering it to produce more profit, but at a higher cost of Goods.
To be clear, the starting Bakery earns just 40 coins for 10 Goods supplied. To complete the Upgrade process, you'll work through a simple goal called "Upgrade a Bakery!" which requires you to simply have a Bakery in your town, supply it with Goods, and finally upgrade it. To upgrade the Bakery, simply click on the building and you'll see the menu like the one above. You can either upgrade simply by repeatedly collecting profits from and supplying your Bakery with Goods, but you can also speed up the process by asking your friends to help you upgrade.
Meet us behind the break for more on this upgrade process and what to expect once you complete the job.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Get the Ninja Foodi Grill for 20% off at Bed Bath & Beyond right no…
- MIRROR extended its Cyber Sale, and you can get one for $500 off
- Woman baffles TikTok after revealing the ‘wild’ grocery prices in rura…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!