When you log into FarmVille today, you'll be greeted with an explosion of Lady Gaga, well, everything. This new promotional tie in, designed to publicize Gaga's new 'Born this Way' album, includes a new series of quests, new crops, new animals (how bad do you want that unicorn?) and, starting today, exclusive access to the popstril's 'Marry the Night' song.
I have to point out though, that while this is the only Gaga-sanctioned debut in a social game, Playfish's Pet Society was actually the first to pay homage to the quirky singer, releasing a limited edition series of clothing and wigs (and, later, released a pic of a pet modeling Gaga's meat dress that she wore to the MTV Music Awards). A few players went so gaga over these accessories, that they created some, er, interesting videos of their decked out pets singing along to 'Telephone' and 'Bad Romance.' Peep them below.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!