Now you can color us convinced: If anything, Sid Meier's Civilization World on Facebook is going to be massive. Firaxis and 2K Games have posted a two-minute long video describing the basics of the game, which is in alpha testing. The studio's Pete Murray does a fine job of describing the basics of the game, which seems to be grounded in having lots of friends. (Some things on Facebook never change.)
And while each session is persistent, players can contribute as little or as much as they like. You can pop in to harvest some crops or do some research on break, or you can stick around until you finish off that major development. This is the first footage most of you are seeing of the game, so enjoy the sneak peek.
Are you lucky enough to be part of the Civ World alpha test? What are you excited most about when it comes to this game? Share with us in the comments. Add Comment.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You