Well mayors, a new sale has started in CityVille, allowing you to pick up discounted City Cash and coin packages. But, the discount is only 10% off. Sure, that saves you more on the larger packages (like a savings of $10 on the largest $100 package), but otherwise this seems pretty pointless.
For those that had been saving their Zynga Game Cards for a sale - this probably isn't worth turning it in. The smallest of the three options still costs $18, which only saves you $2 when purchasing 179 City Cash. As it stands, City Cash has always been one of the most affordable premium currencies in Zynga's catalog, so it seems to me that if they really wanted the sale to stand out, they'd mark down packages more - by at least 25% and then try again.
Do you think the same thing? Is a 10% sale on premium currency really worthwhile, or is it more insulting to users? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates edge up again this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 3 Ways To Find Cash In Your Home (Easier Than You Think)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for November 2021
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- The best Wayfair Black Friday sales to take advantage of today
- Over 7,000 Amazon shoppers rave about this rowing machine — and it’s o…
- Amazon shoppers are raving about this best-selling heated jacket — and…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!