We've come across a whole slew of unreleased items in FarmVille, which we believe will be launching in the game as early as this weekend. Most of these items appear to come in the current Scottish theme of limited edition items, and we believe that three of these nine items will be separated into this week's Mystery Game (as purple looks to be the theme).
The new items are the Purple Martin, Lavender Garden, Violet Fountain, Scottish Thistle Flowerbed, Scottish Bridge, Scottish Fence and the Scottish Gate. Remember, it's likely that the Purple Martin will be one of the many decorative bird pairs that are just that - decorative, and aren't able to earn a profit for you on your farm. As for the fencing, that will likely cost anywhere from 5,000 coins to 10,000 coins for a single piece, so you'll be able to create an entire themed area on your land using these items for relatively cheap.
We'll make sure to let you know when these items officially launch in the game and how you can add them to your farm, so keep checking back.
What do you think of these Scottish decorations? Do you think this week's Mystery Game will be purple in theme? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Toddler refuses to take off his dinosaur mask to eat fries: ‘Some t…
- 8 affordable Valentine’s Day gifts under $50 that look super expensive
- You have to see the name-brand kitchen items you can snag for cheap at…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!