If you're still struggling with stoves in Cafe World that aren't super (that is, don't offer one-click cooking), you can now change that (at least temporarily) through an ongoing feature called the Sous Chef. As you complete a set of six new Sous Chef Station goals, you'll be able to hire a crew of chefs comprised of your friends, and will then be able to instantly cook dishes on all of your stoves with one click.
As we said though, to be able to do this, you'll first need to complete some goals. The first is called Build a Sous Station.
Place Sous Chef Station
Collect 5 Counters
Collect 5 Cabinets
As usual, you'll need to ask your friends to send you the required counters and cabinets, while placing the Sous Chef Station is as simple as clicking on the "Place" button in the goal menu and finding an empty square in your cafe. For finishing this first goal, you'll unlock the Sous Chef feature proper, which you can learn more about behind the break.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates stay low, extending refi opportunity
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- You can now create your own custom Keurig coffee maker with pattern…
- Long-distance son disguises himself as ‘nervous’ Carrabba’s waiter to …
- If the holidays and finals are stressing you out, try these calming ha…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!