While the new Shower in FrontierVille may not seem like an ordinary building, it too falls under the general rule of thumb that every new item has its own collection. The new Shower Collection can be found by scrolling all the way to the end of the Collections menu. The five items therein can be earned by collecting the Daily Bonus from your Shower, once it has been completed on your land.
Here's what to keep an eye out for:
Sponge on a Stick
For turning in the Shower Collection, you'll receive a fairly average set of prizes: three Energy and five Cloth. Considering that you can earn both of these items simply by visiting friends, via the visiting neighbors daily bonuses, it doesn't give this collection much clout whatsoever. If I were you, I might save these collectible items just in case we need them in a quest down the line, as the rewards really won't help you that much.
What do you think? Is this one collection to ignore, or will you complete it just to say that you did? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!