With the release of the Livestock Pen in FrontierVille comes the launch of a new collection to go along with this new building. The Livestock Pen Collection contains five all-new items to the game, and can be completed in the same manner as you'd expect - either by earning them at random when whacking the frame of the Livestock Pen as you're building it, or by receiving these items at random when collecting the building's Daily Bonus.
Here's what to keep an eye out for:
When you finish finding all five of these items, you can turn in the collection for 50 XP and a +5 energy boost. To be clear, that's five free points of energy as a refill, not a change in your overall maximum energy. Personally, I'm a bit disappointed in these prizes. Sure, the extra energy can come in handy when tending animals or crops, but I would much prefer to see exclusive decorations, after putting in the time it takes to complete most building collections. Maybe that's just me...
What do you think? Do you like collection awards to be exclusive decorations or items you can't find anywhere else, or do you like the experience point or coin rewards? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do …
- This Australian luggage brand recently launched in the U.S. and makes …
- ‘This is a major success’: Nordstrom shoppers love MCM’s newly launche…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!