It's been a long, long time since we've seen any new building materials released in FarmVille, but with the new Craftshops, it looks like that very well may be the case. We've come across some unreleased images dealing with the construction of these new (equally unreleased) Craftshops, which tell us that you'll be able to leave the Wooden Boards, Nails, and Bricks behind (at least for one building), and collect Hammers, Concrete, and Spools of Twine in their place.
We've also been able to predict that the launch of the Craftshops will come with at least a three-part mission series, as you can see the three logos for those quests in the image at the top of this post. Sure, we don't know what those quests will entail, but it does mean we'll need to stay on our toes all the same.
As usual, we'll make sure to give you all of the details about Craftshops when they're officially made available in the game, so keep checking back.
In the meantime, let us know what you'd do if all of your Wooden Boards, Nails, and Bricks suddenly became useless. Would you be happy you could clear out your stockpiles? Or, would you be upset that you'd have to start three new collections all over again? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 cocktails that are perfect for beer lovers
- The celebrity-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket is on sale for Nordstro…
- ‘The most comfortable shirt I own’: Almost 600 Nordstrom shoppers are …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!