While it may not be as big of a cross-branding promotion as today's announcement between FarmVille and Lady Gaga, Zynga has officially launched a new cross-promotional activity in Cafe World with Subway, to advertise the sandwich shop's relatively new breakfast options.
This cross-promotion will only be around for a limited time, and offers you six goals to complete, along with new recipes to cook and master. The series starts with the goal called Breakfast Express I, which gets right down to business, having you serve Subway sandwiches in your cafe.
Serve Sunrise Subway Melt 10 Times
Serve Clubhouse Sandwich 10 Times
Spice 3 Neighbors' Stoves
You can receive your Subway Melts by sending out individual gift requests to your friends, asking them for servings. You can also cook the dish yourself, if you'd rather not bug friends, with the Subway Melt being available to cook for 1500 coins and ready to serve in 12 hours. Meanwhile, the Clubhouse Sandwiches take even longer to cook, at 18 hours. For finishing this first goal, you'll receive 200 coins and 200 Cafe Points.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!